A look into Medterra CBD reveals a strong core commitment and dedication to their products, their customers, and their team. Their self-proclaimed identity as a company revolves around caring for others, continual innovation, and access to cannabidiol ( CBD) for everyone – in that order.
As a way to demonstrate their care for their buyers, Medterra has a pretty descriptive list of educational resources available one. By providing education about CBD and the way it works, the team at Medterra is contributing to a widespread understanding of CBD and its potential to improve our quality of life. In an over-populated CBD market, Medterra stands out because of their innovation of products. Rather than spending their time cashing in on commonplace products, their team is interested in introducing something new for humans and animals.
This consumer-driven company grows and sources all of their CBD from non-GMO, industrial hemp plants grown in Kentucky, U.S.A. Their team members are dedicated to industrial and sustainable farming practices, sustainable extraction methods utilizing food-grade compounds, and quality control practices.
High-quality products are a must for Medterra, which is why they proudly advertise their involvement in the U.S. Hemp Authority Certification Program. In an industry with no current standard regulations from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the U.S. Hemp Authority program aims to provide high standards and best practices for all hemp farmers. In addition to Medterra’s participation in this program, they also strictly follow the Kentucky Department of Agricultural Industrial Hemp Pilot Program’s growing and extraction requirements for U.S. grown hemp. By meeting these requirements, Medterra is able to sell their CBD products in all 50 states.
Get 15% off Medterra CBD with code: cannahealth15
Medterra CBD Product Line
Unlike many CBD companies that may have trace amounts of THC in their products, Medterra guarantees that all of their products contain 0% tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) – the psychoactive compound in the marijuana plant that contributes to the stereotypical “high” feeling. Because of these strict farming, extraction, and lab testing requirements, Medterra’s products can be shipped to all 50 states and most international countries.
- CBD Tincture
Advertised as Medterra’s most popular product, their CBD tinctures are straightforward, with only two ingredients, and affordable – bearing some of the lowest prices in the industry. For an additional boost to consumer education, Medterra provides the breakdown of milligrams per dropper (mL), based on the strength of the different tinctures. Complete certificates of analysis are available for each of the different tincture formulations right on the product landing page.
CBD Gel Capsules and Soft Gels
- Gel Capsules
- Soft Gels
- Good Morning Capsules
- 25mg CBD per soft gel
- 60 soft gels per bottle
- Cost = 0.04/mg
- Blended with caffeine, B6, B12, L-Tyrosine, L-Theanine
- CBD Monthly Wellness
- Good Morning Capsules
Perfect for the on-the-go consumer, these all-gel capsules are a great addition to your health and wellness routine. The high-quality CBD oil is infused with MCT oil and then encapsulated for easy digestion. When taking CBD oil in capsule form, many people report that the “earthy” taste of natural CBD oil is masked, making gel capsules better for those who dislike the taste.
In addition to the CBD gel capsules, Medterra’s unique focus on innovation in the field shines through with their Good Morning Capsules and Monthly Wellness capsules. Specifically blended with holistic additional ingredients to support their function, these capsules carry their own distinct purposes. When taken in the early hours of the day, Medterra’s Good Morning capsules will provide an extra energy boost as they simultaneously calm the nervous system – making them the perfect product for the early-workers or for those of us who are not “morning people” by any means.
If you are *fortunate* enough to experience a menstrual cycle, Medterra’s Monthly Wellness capsules could be for you. Taking the best of what mother nature has to offer by way of all-natural ingredients, these capsules can help to lighten the blow of a week-long period. Not many companies offer a CBD product specifically formulated for a person’s period and the accompanying symptoms, so it is safe to say that Medterra is at the forefront of this innovation in the CBD marketplace and we appreciate it!
- CBD Tablets + Melatonin
We all care about having a good night’s sleep. It makes a world of difference in our energy levels, mental clarity, and attitude! Melatonin – a naturally occurring hormone secreted by the pineal gland – helps us fall asleep by letting our bodies know that it is nighttime. Sometimes, if we’ve had a particularly stressful day, are jet-lagged, or have had caffeine recently, we need a little boost of melatonin to ensure that we get a good night’s sleep.
Pairing CBD with melatonin? Now, that’s just perfect! CBD helps our nervous systems relax and may help to lower stress and anxiety. Some sleep research also shows that CBD in and of itself encourages a better sleep for some patients struggling with sleep disorders.
- CBD Rapid Cooling Cream
- 250mg CBD per 3.4fl oz bottle
- 750mg CBD per 3.4fl oz bottle
- Additional ingredients (all organic): Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid (Vegetable Derived), Cetyl Alcohol (Coconut Alcohol), Sodium Hydroxide (non-GMO, mineral-salt), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Glycerin (non-GMO, vegetable-derived), Potassium Sorbate (non-GMO, mineral-salt), Xanthan Gum (non-GMO, vegetable-derived), Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Menthol (Mentha arvensis), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Ocimum basilicum (Basil) Leaf Oil*, Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Whole Hemp Derived CBD Isolate, Montana (Arnica) Flower Oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Zingiber officinale (Ginger) Root Oil*, Citrus medica limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Citrus aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Oil*, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Salvia sclarea (Clary) Oil*, Phenoxyethanol
Muscle and joint pain is a common complaint among most people these days. Whether you sit at a desk all day and have tight hips, or you workout like a semi-professional athlete in your spare time, this CBD cooling cream can be applied directly to the tender areas for rapid relief. Our skin has several endocannabinoid receptors on the surface, allowing for CBD to bind with them quickly. Several empirical research studies show a benefit to using CBD creams and balms for pain and symptom management needed for conditions, such as arthritis and multiple sclerosis.
- Morning Wellness Bundle
- Ultimate Comfort Bundle
- Evening Wellness Bundle
- CBD Pet Bundle
CBD For Pets
- CBD Pet Tinctures
- CBD Pet Joint Support Soft Chews
Most of us with pets at home care as much, if not even a tiny bit more, about their health and wellbeing as we do our own. As a result, it’s no surprise that many CBD companies have crafted products for pets to help with anxiety, stress, or chronic conditions, such as osteoarthritis. Regardless of our love for our furry friends, it’s crucially important that we all check with our veterinarians prior to giving our pets any CBD.
Just like CBD for humans, the FDA has not ruled CBD safe for consumption by animals. While research is limited, many people swear by the benefits of giving their pets CBD and, by all means, should see if it alleviates any problems their pets may be struggling with. Research does show that there are toxicity concerns with animals taking CBD, which is another reason why a discussion with a qualified vet is the first step! If you and your vet decide that CBD is the right option for your pet, then Medterra’s sublingual tinctures are a great option to consider!
For a furry friend who loves peanut butter and needs some relief from joint pain, Medterra’s CBD chews are an excellent option! As our pets grow older, they may struggle with conditions like hip pain or arthritis. With these 10mg CBD chews, it is easy to track how much CBD you are giving your pet and it is a tasty treat for them that provides benefits well beyond the good taste!
Get 15% off Medterra CBD with code: cannahealth15
- Independent, third-party lab testing for every product
- Lab test results are available on product landing pages with individual QR codes
- All products are tested for pesticides, solvents, and heavy metals
- All CBD sourced from non-GMO, industrial hemp plants
- All hempl plants are grown in Kentucky, U.S.
- Use of sustainable farming practices and sustainable extraction methods utilizing food-grade compounds
- Abides by all guidelines of the Kentucky Department of Agricultural Industrial Hemp Pilot Program
- Abides by all requirements of the U.S. Hemp Authority
Shipping & Ordering
- All orders shipped within 1-2 business days
- Most orders are shipped out on the same day of ordering, if possible
- Open Saturday for orders and shipping (limited hours)
- Ships across all 50 states & internationally
- Does not ship to Canada or Australia at this time
- Damage products can be reported within 72 hours of delivery for refunds/returns
- 30-day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the product(s)
Additional CannaHealth Resources