The Delivery Specialist will be mostly accountable for delivering merchandise and patient servicing. Delivery Specialists are accountable for guaranteeing every Patient receives outstanding service by supplying a optimistic and friendly atmosphere.
- Gives prompt, safe and skilled delivery solutions to individuals.
- Coordinates deliveries operating with consumer service group.
- Accountable for researching, searching for out answers, resolving complaints to make sure consumer retention and satisfaction.
- Keep Delivery automobile.
- Creates an atmosphere of “Patients First” with exceptional consumer service.
- Exhibits polite driving etiquette.
- Potential to effectively strategy routes.
- Performs simple automobile checks and fluid levels.
- Keep strictest confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA recommendations.
- Keep a optimistic perform atmosphere conducive to trust and respect.
- Dispensary Associate duties as needed.
- Need to be 21 years old and capable to pass a criminal background verify.
- Higher college diploma or basic education degree (GED) and six months associated practical experience and/or instruction.
- 1+ years of consumer service practical experience safety practical experience a plus.
- Valid Drivers License with exceptional driving record.
- Functioning information of Microsoft Workplace.
- Expertise with BioTrackTHC a plus.
- Superb consumer capabilities (written and oral), listening and empathizing.