- five apples peeled, cored and diced
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/two cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/four tsp nutmeg
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp canna-butter
- 1 egg white for brushing the dough
- 1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- On medium heat, in a huge saucepan melt the canna-butter and flour,and stir. Add the sugar & spice mixture even though stirring bring to a simmer. Continue to stir and add the lemon juice, vanilla extract, and add the apples. Gently mix and permit to simmer collectively for 10 minutes.
- two. Utilizing a greased 9 inch pie pan, spot the cannabis Infused-crust for the bottom and press firmly on the sides and bottom of pan. Utilizing a fork poke the dough with the fork about. Then gently pour the apple filling on the pan, spread evenly in pan.
- three. Spot the top rated layer of the pie crust on top rated of the filling. Press the dough about the sides of the pan. Make 4 slits into the dough. For a warm golden pie crust, brush the egg white on top rated of the pie crust.
- four. Use foil about the edges of the pie crust so it does not burn.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Let two hours to cool. Serve with vanilla ice cream and delight in.
Recipe for cannabis-Infused crust, double the recipe if you want a top rated on the pie.
The post Infused Apple Pie appeared initial on Cannadish.