- Answer the inventory space telephone.
- Coordinate return and exchanges in accordance with business policy.
- Print Return/Exchange types for all stations and delivery.
- Update the Register Inventory sheet as required.
- Assess inventory required in the reside inventory room and transfer products as required, full day-to-day inventory counts.
- Assess inventory overages and shortages and submit inventory requirements to the Logistics.
- Receive and process PO’s on scheduled delivery days.
- Enter all vape pens and merchandise into point of sale system when received.
- Assess accessory requirements with manager and order as required.
- Buyer Service Responsibilities:
- Bag on the internet pickup orders when not getting calls.
Supervisory and Leadership Responsibilities
- Supervise, train, and create a group of staff focused on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Comprehensive administrative responsibilities connected with spending budget/finance, human sources, and facilities.
- Execute other duties as assigned.
Trulieve offers competitive spend consummate with knowledge and a wide variety of employee positive aspects like overall health insurance coverage, vision insurance coverage, and dental insurance coverage.
Hours: 40 +
Function Schedule: Retail hours, Monday – Friday, weekends as essential.
Form of Appointment: Frequent
Advertised Annual Salary: Negotiable
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree. Must be a minimum of 21 years of age and have a existing, valid State of Florida driver license. Should be and stay compliant with local, state, and federal laws, statutes, and regulations especially these associated to operating in the cannabis market. Should be in a position to effectively pass a comprehensive drug screen and level 2 background verify. Must be in a position to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 pounds to a minimum height of five feet and be in a position to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or with no mechanical help.
Further Minimum Qualifications: Must be in a position to move intermittently all through the workday. Must be in a position to see and hear or use prosthetics that will allow these senses to function adequately to guarantee needs of this position can be completely met. Should function independently, and have flexibility, private integrity, and the capability to function proficiently with residents, personnel, and help agencies. Should be in a position to relate to and function with ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset, and at instances hostile individuals in the facility.
- Preceding knowledge operating in retail and buyer service atmosphere, precise use of pc-primarily based point of sale application systems.
- Capable to realize and stick to written/oral guidelines.
- Capable to communicate in conversational English in order to function proficiently with consumers and group members, operate electronic gear (pc, laptop), comprehend security procedures, and use telecommunication devices.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Established capability to analyze information and draw proper conclusions to inform policies and procedures.
- Fantastic communication, buyer service, and organizational abilities.
- Capacity to function each independently and in a group atmosphere.
- Capacity to respectfully and politely interact with consumers and group members.
- Master’s degree or greater.
Supervisor: Regional Manager
Apply straight: https://trulieve.applytojob.com/apply/iRMcey7q7S/Shop-Manager
The post Shop Manager, Millenia appeared very first on Find out Sativa | The Authority in Cannabis Education.