- Answer the inventory space telephone.
- Coordinate return and exchanges in accordance with corporation policy.
- Print Return/Exchange types for all stations and delivery.
- Update the Register Inventory sheet as required.
- Assess inventory required in the reside inventory room and transfer things as required, full each day inventory counts.
- Assess inventory overages and shortages and submit inventory requirements to the Logistics.
- Receive and process PO’s on scheduled delivery days.
- Enter all vape pens and merchandise into point of sale system when received.
- Assess accessory requirements with manager and order as required.
- Client Service Responsibilities:
- Bag on-line pickup orders when not getting calls.
Supervisory and Leadership Responsibilities
- Supervise, train, and create a group of workers focused on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Comprehensive administrative responsibilities linked with spending budget/finance, human sources, and facilities.
- Execute other duties as assigned.
Trulieve offers competitive spend consummate with expertise and a range of employee advantages like well being insurance coverage, vision insurance coverage, and dental insurance coverage.
Hours: 40 +
Perform Schedule: Retail hours, Monday – Friday, weekends as required.
Form of Appointment: Typical
Advertised Annual Salary: Negotiable
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree. Must be a minimum of 21 years of age and have a present, valid State of Florida driver license. Need to be and stay compliant with local, state, and federal laws, statutes, and regulations specifically these connected to operating in the cannabis sector. Need to be in a position to effectively pass a comprehensive drug screen and level 2 background verify. Must be in a position to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 pounds to a minimum height of five feet and be in a position to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or devoid of mechanical help.
Added Minimum Qualifications: Must be in a position to move intermittently all through the workday. Must be in a position to see and hear or use prosthetics that will allow these senses to function adequately to guarantee specifications of this position can be totally met. Need to function independently, and have flexibility, individual integrity, and the capacity to function properly with residents, personnel, and assistance agencies. Need to be in a position to relate to and function with ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset, and at occasions hostile persons in the facility.
- Earlier expertise operating in retail and client service atmosphere, precise use of pc-primarily based point of sale software program systems.
- Capable to fully grasp and comply with written/oral directions.
- Capable to communicate in conversational English in order to function properly with shoppers and group members, operate electronic gear (pc, laptop), comprehend security procedures, and make use of telecommunication devices.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Established capacity to analyze information and draw proper conclusions to inform policies and procedures.
- Great communication, client service, and organizational capabilities.
- Capability to function each independently and in a group atmosphere.
- Capability to respectfully and politely interact with shoppers and group members.
- Master’s degree or greater.
Supervisor: Regional Manager
Apply straight: https://trulieve.applytojob.com/apply/nKiAXldS9e/Shop-Manager
The post Shop Manager, Orlando appeared initially on Find out Sativa | The Authority in Cannabis Education.