GrowHealthy is in search of a High quality Assurance/High quality Handle (QA/QC) Specialist to join our processing and manufacturing facility in Lake Wales, FL.
As a GrowHealthy QA/QC Specialist, you will be accountable for assisting with top quality-associated activities related with sampling and inspection of completed goods, customer complaints, item investigations, and Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA). The goods incorporate cannabis oil, cannabis flower, cannabis-infused goods such as lotion, capsules, vape pens, edibles, and cartridges). This position is also accountable for assisting make certain goods are made in a manner that meets all specifications and GrowHealthy brand consistency. As a QA/QC Specialist, you will help in identifying prospective top quality dangers and functioning with compliance, operations and manufacturing personnel to create improvement possibilities.
Responsibilities incorporate, but are not restricted to:
· Produce new processes or modify and enhance existing processes by setting up clear and definite top quality systems and SOPs and document benefits of new procedures just after implementation to show top quality improvements.
· Realize processes such as High quality Systems such as Deviations, Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPAs), Modify Controls, Out of Specifications (OOS), and Initial-In, Initial-Out and create CAPA plans and lead continuous improvement initiatives and handle on-time closure of CAPAs and assigned deviations.
· Execute actions for item quarantine, destruction, rework, withdrawal/recall.
· Active participation in the evaluation, implementation, and upkeep of electronic systems applied inside the organization to gather, retailer, analyze, and/or report info in assistance of GxP activities such as Very good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), Very good Agricultural Practices (GAPs), and Very good Laboratory Practices (GLPs).
· Implementation, monitoring, and common oversight of GxP electronic systems applied to assistance document management, instruction applications, essential top quality management systems, labeling of goods, and other GxP associated activities.
· Execute oversight and inspections of active production and manufacturing regions to resolve complications and to make certain compliance with SOPs and policies.
· Analyze top quality inspection information to recognize all sorts of top quality complications and execute root result in evaluation.
· Execute completed item sampling and inspection and execute gear and item line clearances ahead of production runs.
· Help in implementing expected QA/QC actions for manufacturing, cultivation and retail per proper strategies and accountable for complaint handling and problems-shooting root-result in.
· Participate in multi-function group activities, assistance and sustain High quality Systems and execute other assignments as directed by Director.
Qualifications / Necessary Expertise, Education, and Abilities
- five+ years of knowledge functioning in a pharmaceutical, dietary supplement, and/or meals manufacturing facility focused on the High quality function.
- Pharmaceutical and/or Meals and Drug Administration (FDA) knowledge preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) degree in Engineering or Science from an accredited institution with at least a single (1) year of clinical trials, pharmaceutical market or auditing knowledge.
- Expertise with High quality Systems, Auditing, Root Lead to Evaluation, CAPA.
- Expertise with Meals Security Plans/HACCP.
- Need to be proficient with Computer applications. i.e, Microsoft Workplace (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint).
- Expertise in establishing ISO 9001:2015.
- Expertise in instruction, calibration, and preventive upkeep systems.
- Understanding and understanding of GxP and regulatory compliance as defined in government regulations such as 21 CFR Components 11, 111, 210, and 211.
- Preventive Controls Certified Person Certification, SQF practitioner, and ISO knowledge preferred.
- Outstanding organizational abilities and consideration to detail are necessary.
- Outstanding communication abilities each verbal and written across all levels of management.
- Retain a powerful consideration to detail to sustain Audit Records and Audit Reports.
- Powerful interpersonal and collaboration abilities.
- Need to have the capability to adapt ad take-on further tasks as requested.
- Need to possess a higher degree of integrity and capability to sustain confidentiality with sensitive matters.
- Might be expected to travel to other facilities to execute instruction and/or help with top quality challenges.