All the scrumptious items we really like about apple crumble—tart apple taste, the sweet combo of sugar and oats, warm spicy cinnamon… whipped up into one particular creamy sippable infusion!
What you will require:
- two apples
- four oatmeal cookies (approx 7 oz), crumbled + extra for garnish
- 1 c white chocolate chips
- 1 t ground cinnamon + extra for garnish
- ½ c infused heavy cream*
- three ½ c milk + extra if required
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Whipped cream (optional)
* Ahead of placing cannacream to use this recipe, have a taste in simple coffee, tea or cocoa. Wait an hour and assess how you are feeling to assure the potency is to your preference. Whilst this will present you with a good baseline for your recipe, you will want to be mindful of your math. Infusing extra than one particular serving demands cautious organizing!
What to do:
- Peel, core and reduce the apples into chunks. In a blender, add apple chunks, four crumbled cookies, white chocolate chips, & cinnamon. Blend till the mixture has a smooth consistency. Add the infused cream and milk and blend till it is fluffy.
- Heat mixture in a heavy bottom saucepan more than medium-low heat. Stir till warmed by means of. If your mixture appears also thick, add another ¼ c of milk to thin it. Take away from heat and add vanilla.
- Ladle into cups. Garnish with whipped cream and cinnamon and/or extra oatmeal cookie crumbs. Love responsibly!