At Cloud Cannabis Co., we “live higher” by holding ourselves to a higher standard. We do things the right way, not the easy way. Our goal is to supply the most excellent cannabis products and experience to our customers, while also giving back to the community. Cloud is a place for everyone, discrimination does NOT have a home here. We are committed to making EVERYONE healthier & happier, no exceptions.
About This Role:
Cloud Cannabis is seeking a motivated and experienced forward-thinking Director of Marketing looking to join our fast-growing company. The ideal candidate will have experience in developing strategic marketing media direction and in-store content. The Director of Marketing will report to our fractional Chief of Marketing to assist in building and executing a strategic marketing and brand initiatives, measuring data and analytics, and evaluating them against agreed upon business goals and objectives in collaboration with stakeholders. The position will also include hands-on experiential marketing, digital awareness plan and in-store marketing.
Challenges You will Tackle:
- Management and execution of monthly and quarterly marketing efforts to drive the business objectives and validate/communicate marketing plans to the sales outcome.
- Increase revenue generation through use of proactive and innovative marketing methods that will reach/engage new customers and retain existing customers.
- Ensure that the brand is strong and consistent in every marketing tactic, and that the Cloud Cannabis brand story is communicated with creativity and impact.
- Be a key leader in bringing brand awareness to current and future collaborations with partner brands.
- Partner cross-functionally with marketing agency, operations, and manufacturing to create plans tied to revenue, including promotional strategies.
- Identify content and creative needs for retail marketing, works with external creative services agency for creation.
- Execute a consistent brand image and tone for Cloud Cannabis throughout all marketing and communication channels. Adhere to company branding guidelines, ensure voice and brand is consistent across all marketing material.
- Incorporate optimization strategies, analyze data, and research best ways to increase traffic, engagement, and revenue while building a strong community at dispensaries and across marketing and communication channels.
- Translate Cloud Cannabis marketing objectives into clear and creative strategies and ensure brand continuity across all marketing channels.
- Develops and maintains KPI dashboards and/or regular reports to keep teams and stakeholders informed on the return of overall marketing performance and to help inform the balance of spend per channel and success metrics.
- Review weekly and monthly sales and rankings to determine shifts in marketing calendar/budgets based on performance.
- Attend local in-store events, as needed to capture content, pictures, and video.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment – with a niche for multi-tasking
- Ability to “roll-up your sleeves” and get it, want it and capacity to do it
- Positive attitude with a strong focus on team collaboration
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required (MBA preferred)
- Minimum 7 years of experience with in-market execution
- Minimum 2 years of experience in cannabis market
- Proven success working in a cross-functional environment
- Experience in increasing new customers and retention through engaging marketing campaigns and promotions
- Experience creating and communicating marketing strategy/plans, as well as coordinating and directing marketing efforts
- Experience launching a product in market
The pillars of Cloud Culture that unify our team are:
1.) Be Accountable
2.) Hustle Harder
3.) Customer and Patient Obsessed
4.) Team Player
Cloud Cannabis Co is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.