- Ice tray
- Homemade or store-bought cold brew concentrate
- 1 cup filtered water
- 2–3 teaspoons of your favorite Social CBD Drops
- Add the Drops to filtered water
- Fill each cube about 1/3 of the way with your infused water
- Top off with Cold Brew concentrate
- Freeze for 3-4 hours
Once the ice cubes are fully frozen they’re ready to add to your favorite coffee drink concoction. Since cold brew concentrates can be pretty strong, we recommend starting with a 1:1 ratio with water, milk, or your favorite non-dairy substitute.
Not sure where to start? Try these Social CBD favorites:
Additional Recipe: Homemade Cold Brew
- 8 oz whole light roast coffee beans
- 8 cups filtered water
- Fine mesh strainer
- Coarsely grind coffee (think the texture of raw sugar!)
- Combine ground coffee and filtered water into a large jar or pitcher and stir gently.
- Cover and place in the fridge for up to 24 hours. Note: the longer the mixture steeps, the more potent the concentrate will be.
- Strain the coffee with a cheesecloth over a fine-mesh strainer and then transfer it to a resealable container. Be careful not to squeeze or press the grounds as it will make the extract bitter.
Drink and enjoy! This recipe creates a strong coffee concentrate that you can mix with water to taste, but 1:1 is a good starting point.