Need Strategy ? Use our consulting and analyst services for the botanicals industry.
Use our knowledge for investing, vetting out investments, process improving, methodology, and strategy.
Contact Greg at TEL: 608-238-6001 or email at [email protected]
(For 10L extraction system support, questions, training please view our services here.)
Our Research, Development, and Product History:
Since 2004 we’ve specialized in CO2 to energy, CO2 to fuels, and sonochemistry.
Since 2008 we’ve specialized in using Brayton and Organic Rankine Cycle (closed-loop phase change cycles) to make waste heat to energy, specifically using common refrigerants and carbon dioxide (CO2). Developed supercritical phase change CO2 test demonstrator cart for developing micro turbines for supercritical CO2 with heat as low as 89F (which can be used by any solar thermal or cloud computer server farms, or even bitcoin cooling).
Since 2015 we’ve developed, built, and sold:
– Supercritical CO2 systems for the botanicals industry
– Experimented and developed hydrodynamic cavitation extraction system
– Developed vegetable oil solvent based extraction system for hemp and other botanical oil applications, including harvesting terpenes
– Developed home based DIY cosmetic system for formulating skin cream and oils
– Developed hydrodynamic cavitation extraction system for harvesting terpenes
– Researched spinning disc reactor for centrifugal partition chromatography
– Researched structured water for extraction, centrifugal separation, terpene harvesting, plant growth (hydroponics, fogponics) and other applications as presented by state-of-art Russian research and Viktor Schauberger
– Researched spinning laser light for plant growth
– Experimented and developed a one moving part liquid cavitation pump
– Experimented and developed a modular fogponics system
– Experimented and developed a solid state chiller
– Experimented and developed super chilled salt water, ethanol, and CO2 systems
– Experimented with various methods of using pressure to perform extraction, including pulsed pressure, explosive nitrogen decompression, time pulsed pressure variation, and other schema
– Developed, marketed, and sold a single and dual bowl fast filter system for secondary processing of winterized extracts (system available for licensing)
– Developed a tribo electric CO2 expander with no moving parts
– Developed, built, and put into products a static generator used for collection of particulates, or esp electrostatic precipitator
– Researched and developed a comprehensive database of essential oils and botanical plants specific to the essential oil market and nutraceuticals
– Spoken to thousands of botanical and hemp investors, customers, farmers, start-ups, extractors, developers, dryers, processors, harvesters, retailers, and sales groups.
– Researched effects of LED lights on plant growth cycles and incorporated modular light design into fogponics system
– Developed Filemaker database modules for developing systems, testing, data silos, invoicing, sales, marketing, and other uses
– Using Capstone Turbine for providing co-generation to dry hemp flower