This posting cannot receive an online application from your Diverse Jobs account. To apply, follow the employer’s instructions within their job description.
The Utility Dispensary Assistant is responsible for organizing and stocking supplies, maintaining the distribution and receiving of equipment, and securing dental equipment and instrument cassettes. Follow all Infection Control Protocols and Procedures. Maintains a clean, well-organized work area and provides excellent customer service to students and staff in Dental Clinics.
- 1-3 years related experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs with or without accommodation.
- Documentation of Hepatitis B vaccinations.
- Vocational/Technical training or Certified Dental Assistant desirable.
- Knowledge of dental instruments.
An employee in this position must complete all appropriate background checks at the time of hire, promotion, or transfer.
Equal Opportunity Employer – minority/females/veterans/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity.
To apply please click here!